Museum parish of St. Eustorgio, adjacent to the Basilica, is developed through the monumental spaces of the former Dominican convent which the chapter house with paintings of the XVI century XVII °, the monumental sacristy with original furnishings and collection of valuable relics, chapels Solarian (decorations of Daniel Crespi) to the magnificent Cappella Portinari (1462-68) jewel of the Renaissance frescoes by Vincenzo Foppa scenes from the life of Saint Peter Martyr is buried here in the ark marble carved in 1338 by Giovanni da Pisa Balduccio.
It also logs the only early Christian necropolis visit in Milan, with collection of interesting inscriptions.
WHERE: piazza Sant’Eustorgio 1
WITH MILANOCARD: 50% every day with MilanoCard. On Saturday -85% with MilanoCard.
OPENING TIME: Every day, 10.00 - 18.00