MilanoCard MAXI – the new all inclusive option of the milan city pass
With MilanoCard MAXI enjoy the best of Milan for 48h free admission to eight of the main attraction of the city. In the MilanoCard MAXI are included the terraces of Duomo.
Use your map to sightsee independently, enjoy discounts on tours and activities, and make use of vouchers for select shops and restaurants. Your standard MilanoCard MAXI includes a hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport (choose at your arrival).
MilanoCadr MAXI is valid for 48 hours with free attractions admission.
Pick up your MilanoCard MAXI only at the Milan Visitor Center in central Milan, Largo Cairoli 18 (near Sforza Castle) or at Milan Central Station.
Gain free entrance to Milan attractions:
- Free public transport or HopOn HopOff City Tour
- Free map of Milan
- Free access to the Duomo terraces and museum
- Free access to the La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- Free access to the Brera Art Gallery
- Free access to the La Triennale Museum
- Free access to the Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- Free access to the Art and Science Museum
- Free access to the San Siro stadium and museum tour
- Free access to the The World of Leonardo interactive museum
Enjoy discounts at select shops and restaurants:
- La Scala Shop
- Osteria con Vista – Triennale
- Local ice cream shops
- and much more…
- MilanoCard MAXI is available only for 48h
- Official price is 69€
- At your choice your can gain free public transport for 48h or hopon hopoff tour
- Pickup at Milan Visitor Center, Largo Cairoli 18 (near Sforza Castle) or at Milan Visitor Center in Milan Central Station
- The Pass is personal
- The service is operated by Zani Viaggi under the name “The Milan PASS”
In cooperation with –
the service is operted by Zani Viaggi srl under the trademark “The Milan Pass”