Milano Music Week from 20th to 26th November 2017 – MilanoCard MMW special edition
In collaboration with the City of Milan, SIAE, FIMI, Assomusica and NUOVOIMAIE, MilanoCard Group proposes a MilanoCard MMW Special Edition for the Milan Music Week, which will take place from 20 to 26 November 2017.
MilanoCard MMW Special Edition will allow its holders not only to travel free of charge on all Milan public transport (24h, 48h or 72h, depending on the MilanoCard choice), but also to get discounts and reserved seats throughout the duration of the Milan Music Week!
MilanoCard, available in 24h (cost 7 €), 48h (cost 13 €) and 72h (cost 19 €), includes:
- Free Milan public transport
- 1 free ride with personal driver
- Free or discounted access to main Milan museums
- Free or discounted access to the main Milan attractions
- Click here to find out all the benefits included
Here are the exclusive benefits for MilanoCard MMW Special Edition, available from 20 to 26 November 2017*:
- Priority line (with access to the event 30 minutes before the start – only in the local adhering to the initiative)
- Discounts for concerts with local agreements
- Place reserved for the inaugural concert (for the first 100 appearing at least 30 minutes before the start)
- Access to the exclusive event organized on the Highline Galleria dedicated to rock music
- Linecheck devotes a 10% discount (promotion ONLY for daytime and evening events in BASE Milano)
- Free subscription for a month at Billboard Italia magazine
- and much more
With MilanoCard MW Special Edition you will be able to pick up a bracelet that will allow you benefit during the Milan Music Week. You can pick up your bracelet at Milan Central Station, at the Highline Galleria (via Silvio Pellico 2, near Duomo of Milan), at BASE Milano and Urban Center.
*program under way, the full list of benefits will be available shortly.