Leonardo’s vineyard

A forgotten story links Leonardo da Vinci to Milan – the story of a vineyard. The same vineyard that Ludovico “Il Moro” Duke of Milan, gave to Leonardo as a gift in 1498.   A vineyard surrounded by legends involving Leonardo, his works and his followers. Today the vineyard is born again, within the original rows…

Roof of Duomo Milan

The roof of Duomo Milan The Duomo, Milan's Cathedral, is the most important gothic architectural work in all of Italy. From the rooftop terraces you can have a wonderful view of the city between the famous spires called the guglie. The Duomo also organizes many classical music concerts. The constructiuon of the Duomo of Milan Italy…

San Siro Stadium Museum

Milan is also the capital of football, with two of the most important football teamsin the world (AC Milan and FC Inter)  along with the temple of football, the San Siro Stadium located in the north-west area of Milan close the the historical Milan Ippoodromo. Amongst the wide range of services devoted to football lovers, MilanoCard…

Ca’ Granda The Path of Secrets

The MilanoCard Group, in collaboration with the Policlinico Hospital of Milan, formerly Ca ‘Granda, opens to the public the Historical Archive of the Ca Granda and the Burial ground of the Church of the Beata Vergine Annunciata. The new museum center takes the name of Ca’ Granda The Path of Secrets, consisting of the Historical…

Rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele – FREE

See Milan and its most iconical places from the rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele! The terraces Duomo Milan is in front of you! The Galleria and its rooftop was built at the end of the 1800 and dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II, the king that made Milan join the Reign of Italy. “Vittorio Emanuele Galleria” was built by Giuseppe Mengoni that…

Roman Forum of Milan

After 50 years the Crypt of Leonardo is open, it is one of Milan’s ancient churches. Built on the site of the Roman Forum of Milan, San Sepolcro church was founded in 1030 and was dedicated to the Holy Trinity. It was rebuilt for the first time in 1100 as San Sepolcro church and has experienced many modifications…