Hello ! Based on your test we suggest you to take the 3 Days Card.
The holder has this benefits:
- Free Access to all Milan public transport (metro, trams, buses, CityTrain) for 24 or 48 hours (depending upon the card purchased) following the card’s initial use.
- Free Call with our 24-hour, multilingual helpline. Initial consultation and at-home or in-hospital medical treatment at reduced charges.
- 3 Museums of Milan FREE (certain restrictions apply).
- 20 Museums discounted from 10% to 85%.
- Free of Milan (exclusively for clients who purchase MilanoCard online).
- Visit to Leonard Da Vinci’s The last Supper assured with tour Look-Mi for which you have 10% off.
- Football / Soccer fans ? discounted tickets for football matches, -15% at the official stores of F.C.Inter, AC Milan, FC Juve, and discounts for tours of the San Siro Stadium.
- Dozens of exclusive Discounts from 10% to 50% for museums, tours, restaurants, hotels, shops, fast food, airport buses, exhibitions, baggage shipment and much more.
- Free photos. Printing of 40 photos of your trip for free.
- Free Additional Card for Children under 10 years.
What other user says about Milano card
The location for picking up the card was convenient. it was easy to use and worth every cent. the only suggestion that i have to make is that the map for the subway / metro needs to be bigger. i had to get another map with a bigger subway/metro map in order to take advantage of the trains. however, the city map was fantastic!
Alma F., Poland Review from CITYDISCOVERY
With the official support of