Discover the hidden beauty of Milan through the Quadrilateral of Beauty. An imaginary Quadrilateral in the heart of Milan where you can visit places of enormous historical and artistic value that have remained closed for many years and are inaccessible to the public and that now they can finally release all their beauty.
In the center of Milan there is an imaginary Quadrilateral that contains secret and recently returned places accessible to the public, whose beauty tells over 1000 years of the city’s history. It is the Quadrilateral of Beauty and here you can discover the stages and enter it.
Discover the beauties of the center of Milan below:
- Highline Galleria, the ancient maintenance trenches along the roofs of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan have been re-set up and made available to the public since May 2015. An extraordinary journey along the history and on the city that can be walked through every day. Info >>
- Ca’ Granda – Path of Secrets, a path that contains more than 500 years of history of the city of Milan. Info >>
- Crypt of San Sepolcro, one of the oldest churches in the city, where, in these days, there is an exhibition dedicated to one of the greatest Italian directors, Michelangelo Antonioni. Info >>
- The Bell Tower of Sighs, The charm of an ancient bell tower with over 1,000 years of history and still in operation; we have given back to the city the possibility of climbing on its oldest bell tower and enjoy a panorama of great beauty. Info >>
- The Speziere Garden, What makes you feel more at home than a dinner with the people you love? Here is the new way to experience the historical and artistic heritage of the city. We are waiting for you at the Speziere Garden in the Historical Archive and the Crypt Ca’ Granda. Info >>
We believe that the Beauty of culture can improve the cities and lives of those who live there.