MilanoCard MAXI – the new all inclusive option of MilanoCard:
- Free public transport or HopOn HopOff City Tour
- Free map of Milan
- Free access to the Duomo terraces and museum
- Free access to the La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- Free access to the Brera Art Gallery
- Free access to the La Triennale Museum
- Free access to the Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- Free access to the Art and Science Museum
- Free access to the San Siro stadium and museum tour
- Free access to the The World of Leonardo interactive museum
Enjoy discounts at select shops and restaurants:
- La Scala Shop
- Osteria con Vista – Triennale
- Local ice cream shops
- and much more…
- MilanoCard MAXI is valid for 48h
- Official price is 69€
- Price for children 4-11 years old is 29€
- At your choice your can gain free public transport for 48h or hopon hopoff tour
- Pickup at Milan Visitor Center, Largo Cairoli 18 (near Sforza Castle) or at Milan Visitor Center in Milan Central Station
- The Pass is personal
- The service is operated by Zani Viaggi under the name “The Milan PASS”
HOW DOES IT WORK ? FEW STEPS TO GET YOUR MILANOCARD
Choose your MilanoCard (24h, 48h or 72h ) and set quantity needed.
The MilanoCard is personal and not transferable. Children under 10 years are free.
Pay with your credit card or PayPal account on secure server.
After the payment, will be re-directed to a landing page where you will be able to set arrival date, arrival hour and pickup location.
Making payment you agree to the terms and conditions of use.
Pick-up your MilanoCard at your arrival airport or railway station (click here to see the offices) every day, and also few minutes after your online purchase.
The MilanoCard starts from the first use on public transport in Milan.
To pickup the card just the booking id is required!
Do you prefer to receive the card at your hotel? Click here
OPINIONS AND REVIEWS ABOUT MILANOCARD
Don’t trust in a ordinary review services, look with your eyes past customers, listen with you ears their voice and their opinion about MilanoCard, and then make your choice.