MilanoCard MAXI – the new all inclusive option of MilanoCard:
- Free public transport and HopOn HopOff City Tour for 48h
- Free map of Milan
- Free access to the Duomo terraces and museum, Brera Art Gallery, La Scala Museum and Theater, La Triennale Museum
- and much more….
- click here for more information!
- Pickup at Milan Visitor Center, Largo Cairoli 18 (near Sforza Castle) or at Milan Visitor Center in Milan Central Station
- The service is operated by Zani Viaggi under the name “The Milan PASS”
MilanoCard + Hop on Hop off tour – get 10% off on the Hop on hop off!
What is included?
- Benefit included in MilanoCard
- Milan public transport for 48h
- Hop on hop off tour for 48h
- Free or discounted access at the main Milan attractions
- On hop on hop off you can get audioguide in Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
- Click here for more information and discover the map!
HOW DOES IT WORK ? FEW STEPS TO GET YOUR MILANOCARD
Choose your MilanoCard (24h, 48h or 72h ) and set quantity needed.
The MilanoCard is personal and not transferable. Children under 10 years are free.
Pay with your credit card or PayPal account on secure server.
After the payment, will be re-directed to a landing page where you will be able to set arrival date and arrival hour.
Making payment you agree to the terms and conditions of use.
Receive immediately on your smartphone or via email .
Receive MilanoCard via email or Download MilanoCard APP for free and active your Milan city pass.
The MilanoCard starts from the date and the hour you chose after the payment.
OPINIONS AND REVIEWS ABOUT MILANOCARD
Don’t trust in a ordinary review services, look with your eyes past customers, listen with you ears their voice and their opinion about MilanoCard, and then make your choice.