Bergamo Airport shuttle bus
MILAN > BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO (BGY) AIRPORT – Save more than 15% on the airport shuttle transfer with the combo ticket MilanoCard + Orio shuttle bus
Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport is the second largest airport of Milan. It is located near Bergamo, about 50 minutes far from Milan City Center. It is possibile to easily reach Bergamo airport with Orio shuttle bus.
Thanks to the combo MilanoCard+Orio shuttle bus you can save more than 15% on your Orio shuttle ticket and move around Milano with only one travel card.
Orio shuttle leaves Milan Central Station every 30 minutes and goes to Bergamo Airport (Orio al Serio). The other way around, it leaves Bergamo Airport (Orio al Serio) and goes to Milan Central Station with the same frequency. There are no intermediate stops.
THIS SPECIAL COMBO TICKET INCLUDES:
- Free access to the whole network of Milan public transport
- Orio shuttle bus one way ticket
- 5€ discount on taxi in Milan
- Special rates for Milan top attractions
PRICES OF THIS SPECIAL COMBO TICKET:
- MilanoCard 1day+Orio shuttle: 21,50 €
- MilanoCard 2days +Orio shuttle: 27,50 €
- MilanoCard 3days+Orio shuttle: 29,50 €