Milan by bike Exploring Milan by bicycle is becoming increasingly popular. In and around the city there is more than 140km of dedicated cycle paths running on protected lanes, on the road or through the city’s parks. Bikes can be hired in Milan by the hour, half or full day. For information on a 10%…Details
What is MilanoCard ?
MilanoCard is the Milan City Pass, which offers free public transportation and free or discounted entry to over 500+ Milan tourist attractions, including more than 20 top Milan museums, shops, and restaurants.
MilanoCard is personal and not transferable. Children under ten years old ride free!
Click here to hear some reviews from our customers and ambassadors to find out why they were so satisfied with the MilanoCard.
5 top reasons to buy Milan City Pass
- Free Public Transport (Metro, tram, buses, city-trains).
- Free Personal Driver for 2 rides
- Free access to the top attractions of Milan
- Free or discounted access in more than 20 museums and 500+ Milan tourist attractions including shopping, football, culture, taste, wellness and Family.
- Benefits also in Italy, Lakes region and Rome, Venice and Florence
How to get MilanoCard
Get your MilanoCard in three easy steps.
- Make the payment with any credit card or via a PayPal account.
- Pick up the card at your arrival (airport or stations or hotel)
- Enjoy Milan! The card becomes active after the first time it is used for public transport.
Our customers, our best testimonial
News to make the best of your trip to Milan, Italy
Fifteen tips to see Milan on a budget Follow these tips if you need to see Milan on a budget. Visiting this beautiful city needn’t be expensive and there are many ways to make your money go further. Arriving Compare flight prices to the three Milan airports to ensure you get the best…Details
Milan’s great masterpiece – The Last Supper Milan’s great masterpiece, ‘The Last Supper’ is one of the world’s most famous paintings. It was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci at the end of the fifteenth century and features the scene as described in the gospel of St John. At the centre of the painting is…Details
For many of the visitors who land at Malpensa Airport from all over the world their arrival in Milan takes place on one of the Malpensa Express services, by bus or train. Both services will bring you to the centre of Milan within easy access of the hotels and major attractions. Malpensa Express Shuttle…Details
Milan is a city of art and one of the best places to discover this is at the Brera Art Gallery. Set in the vibrant Brera district the art gallery is open from Tuesday – Sunday. For information on discounts available to holders of the Milan City Pass click here. A historic setting …Details