What is MilanoCard ?
MilanoCard is the Milan City Pass, which offers free public transportation and free or discounted entry to over 500+ Milan tourist attractions, including more than 20 top Milan museums, shops, and restaurants.
MilanoCard is personal and not transferable. Children under ten years old ride free!
Click here to hear some reviews from our customers and ambassadors to find out why they were so satisfied with the MilanoCard.
5 top reasons to buy Milan City Pass
- Free Public Transport (Metro, tram, buses, city-trains)
- Free Personal Driver for 2 rides
- Free access to the top attractions of Milan
- Free or discounted access in more than 20 museums and 500+ tourist attractions in Milan, Rome and Venice
- Speedy online purchase with pickup also few minutes after payment
How to get MilanoCard
Get your MilanoCard in three easy steps.
- Make the payment with any credit card or via a PayPal account.
- Pick up at your arrival (airport or station or hotel) also few minutes after online purchase
- Enjoy Milan! The card becomes active after the first time it is used for public transport.
Our customers, our best testimonials
News, tips and events to make the most in Milan