What is MilanoCard ?
MilanoCard is the Milan City Pass, which offers free public transportation and free or discounted entry to over 500+ Milan tourist attractions, including more than 20 top Milan museums, shops, and restaurants.
MilanoCard is personal and not transferable. Children under ten years old ride free!
Click here to hear some reviews from our customers and ambassadors to find out why they were so satisfied with the MilanoCard.
5 top reasons to buy Milan City Pass
- Free Public Transport (Metro, tram, buses, city-trains)
- Free Personal Driver for 2 rides
- Free access to the top attractions of Milan
- Free or discounted access in more than 20 museums and 500+ tourist attractions in Milan, Rome and Venice
- Quality program to ensure a memorable experience
How to get MilanoCard
Get your MilanoCard in three easy steps.
- Make the payment with any credit card or via a PayPal account.
- Pick up the card at your arrival (airport or stations or hotel)
- Enjoy Milan! The card becomes active after the first time it is used for public transport.
Most used services this month by the card holders
Free aperitif in Milan
Crypt of Leonardo
Free Milan Welcome Walks
Pizzeria 12Gatti on rooftop of Galleria – FREE
Rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
Our customers, our best testimonial
News, tips and events to make the most in Milan